Smith’s Disposal is excited to offer single-stream recycling to our customers. Single-stream recycling means that all your recyclables can be placed in one container. No more sorting and dragging several containers to the road each week. It also allows us to take more items than ever before. Please see the acceptables list for a complete description of what you can now recycle.
- To control costs, we ask that you only recycle items from your household. Recent events in the recycling industry have resulted in increased costs and fees for processing. We are committed to keeping our program an included service without any additional costs being passed to you.
- There is a limit of 5 bags/bundles of paper and cardboard per week.
- Cardboard must be broken down.
- We cannot accept large boxes such as appliance or furniture boxes unless they are cut down to acceptable sizes to fit in our trucks.
- We cannot accept any plastic product that contained hazardous material such as motor oil, antifreeze, windshield washer solvent, etc…
- Containers must be empty with caps or lids removed
- Clear Glass Only
- Empty with caps or lids removed
- 2 bins of mixed recycling plus 5 bags/bundles of cardboard and paper products weekly.
For more help please visit the Acceptable Items page.